1) Students should wear and display
their college identity card whenever in college or when
representing the college at any other place. It should be
produced whenever demanded by any of the college staff.
2) The use of mobile phones in the
college premises is strictly prohibited.
3) During lecture hours, students
should be present in the class. Students should not loiter
around college premises.
4) Students are expected to observe
decorum and decency in clothing and behaviour.
5) In case of any problem, students can
approach the Vice Principal.
6) Students are directed not to bring
any outsiders to the college premises.
7) Students should not collect any fund
from other students or from outsiders without the written
permission of the Principal.
8) Students shall not organize on their
own picnics, excursion, trips, etc., without prior,
written permission of the Principal.
9) Students should not write on
benches/walls and should help in maintaining the learning
environment neat and clean.
10) The powers relating to disciplinary
action in the college will vest with the Principal and her
decision in this respect shall be final.